2009年10月14日水曜日

☆。list of goals !

good evening everyone ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ。 ~ !
lol. today wasn`t as good as all the other days 。 。
but it got better in the end talking to Dai !
glad that he can cheer me up (-^ ▽^-) ♡

for the past few days i noticed there were some things wrong about me。
well not wrong things but things i would like to change。
because i like i can`t be "myself" sometimes (・_ ・;) 。 。
i know it`s weird but that`s how i feel ( x ____ x )
so here`s a few things i had in mind 。 。


lose weight 。 !
(( i gained so much weight lately &&` i need to lose it ( ° Д °); ! ))



try to get good grades this whole year。
(( need to prove to those colleges that i`m smart enough &&` to have a higher gpa (≧ 皿≦)'' ))

open up/ try to be myself more.
(( learning more about the things i like &&` don`t like. &&` hoping i`ll be able to act like myself rather than that quiet girl that just sits in class . _______________ .'' ))

i have a lot more but i felt as if these are the things i gotta focus on the most 。
since these are my biggest issues &&` i feel really motivated about these goals 。
i just hope that i`ll be able to accomplish them all o(;△ ;)o 。 。
wish me good luck, guys (。 人 。)'' !

♡Nacchi。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿