2009年10月13日火曜日

☆。 FIRST BLOG POST ! !

hello everyone ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♪ ! !
thank you so much if you`re reading this ヾ(・ ω ・) 。
(( lol. since, i`m new here &&` all 。 ))
but yes this is my very first blog post so yaay。 ( ゚ ▽ ゚)/~ !

ahaha;; well to start off my name is Justine but i have tons of over nicknames aswell, Nacchi is my most used one ヾ(⌒ . ⌒) !
(( woah。 huge grammer error。 。 ))
even though i`m still trying to figure out who i am i know i love -
asian/urban fashion, photography, music, making my own stuff, cooking, video games, trying to dance((LOL!)), makeup, drawing, &&` massages。 ( ̄ ∇ ̄) ~

currently, like any ordinary senior who wants to make it in life, i`m stressing out on colleges/grades/SATs &&` all that jazz 。
i want to major in international studies &&` hope one day i`ll learn about many diverse cultures &&` maybe work in the UN。
hahhh 。 i just hope that a good opportunity will come up for me soon。 。 (´Д` )''
but other than that i`m trying to make my life as happy &&` fun as possible ! !

well 。 。i guess more to come next time right?
hope we can be friends &&` learn more about eachother ( ^ - ^ ) 。 !
g`night。 !

♡Nacchi。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿